What is National Entrepreneurship Week?
Founded in 2006, National Entrepreneurship Week (“NEW”) is a congressionally-chartered week dedicated to showcasing entrepreneurship “eship” throughout the United States. From rural towns to urban cities and large corporations to micro businesses–entrepreneurship and innovation starts with just an idea and an entrepreneur.
When is National Entrepreneurship Week 2019?
NEW 2019 takes place on February 16-23, 2019.
To help engage a range of communities across the U.S., NEW 2019 will be highlighting a daily theme on February 18-22. This year’s themes focus on:
- Monday, Feb 18 Entrepreneurship Education
- Tuesday, Feb 19 Libraries & Incubators
- Wednesday, Feb 20 Entrepreneurship for All
- Thursday, Feb 21 Rural Towns & Urban Cities
- Friday, Feb 22 Federal Support for Entrepreneurship